Monday, September 26, 2005

Grand Union Canal

Went to Warwick to camp out with the baby in an empty flat. I had missed delivery of a fridge the day before because it came so early, and was determined not to repeat the mistake. We also had the curtains to hang, so my trip from London was weighed down with stuff. But I had to stop and take a look at the Grand Union Canal. I never knew it was there! Such a beautiful area! It is always stunning when you find lovely corners in places you thought you knew.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 27, 2005 , Blogger AfroFeminista said...

Not related to this post. Loved your response on Tomas blog re: abortion!

Was too tired to post my own response, but your words spoke for me. Thank you!

Lovely daughter by the way!

 
At Sunday, February 20, 2011 , Blogger Mama Wangari said...

http://tomasmk.blogspot.com/2005/09/debate.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home